Morris & Co. Publication
Morris & Co.: Designs & Patterns from the Art Gallery of South Australia contains twenty-nine copyright-free patterns and motifs from the workshops of Morris & Co.
Each authentic pattern is shown in colour alongside the black and white rendering of the work, revealing the beauty of the lines and forms.
Written by Robert Reason and edited by Penelope Curtin. Published by the Art Gallery of South Australia (2007).
- ISBN-10: 0730830373 and ISBN-13: 978-0730830375
- Language: English
- Format: Softcover with 33 colour illustrations and 39 black & white illustrations
- Pages: 64
- Publisher: Art Gallery of South Australia
- Country of publication: Australia
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 28.2 x 0.5 cm